- 243-245 George Street, Liverpool - 2170
- (02) 8776 1000
WE GUARANTEE OUR PATIENTS
100% Quality Services
Some injuries and illnesses can’t be cured with the help of medication and require minor surgery. The mere mention of surgery is enough to make people nervous and because they believe it involves visiting a big hospital and paying high fees. That’s not really the case with most minor surgery procedures. In fact, you’ll find that your local doctors and dentists in Liverpool routinely perform minor surgeries to treat small injuries. At Tigris MDC, we have fully equipped rooms to perform surgery.
What is Minor Surgery?
A surgery involves incision, cutting, and stitches. In minor surgeries, these incisions are small and don’t penetrate beyond the first few layers of skin and flesh. These surgeries might require local anaesthesia in order to minimise the pain and numb the area of the incision. Patients don’t require respiratory assistance during this procedure and can easily breathe on their own. A full-surgery requires full anaesthesia as well as respiratory assistance as patients will not be able to easily breathe on their own.
A root canal performed in any dental clinic in Liverpool is an excellent example of a minor surgery. You’re conscious throughout the process and your dentist might administer local anaesthesia. Small surgeries don’t take much time and most patients recover from them quite quickly.
Which Procedures are Considered Minor Surgeries?
Not all surgeries that seem small are considered minor surgeries. You might still need to admit yourself to a hospital if you have a serious problem that requires a small surgery. However, doctors in Liverpool can handle all kinds of small procedures, including:
- Skin tags or Skin Biopsy
- Skin cysts
- Incision into and drainage of an abscess
- Warts removal, including verruca, molluscum, penile or vaginal
- Mole removal
- Biopsy of growths and other unusual formations
- Spider or leg vein treatment
- In-growing toe nails
- Hemorrhoids removal
- Fatty tumours
- Pre-cancerous or cancerous lesions of the skin
- Repairing soft tissue and skin lacerations or damage.
- Joint injections
- Breast Biopsy
- Trigger point injections
- Anal fissure or lateral sphicterotomy
- Burn Treatment for all degrees of burns
- Bartholoin’s Cyst
- Removing foreign body imbedded in skin or tissue (For eg: glass)
These are just some of the many minor surgeries you can get done at our medical centre in Liverpool. Our doctors will examine your condition carefully and determine if you require a minor surgery in the first place before they recommend one.
Why Choose Us?
- We have state-of-the art facilities and can carry out the procedures safely.
- We have excellent doctors and support staff who can perform such procedures without causing you any harm.
- We also provide dedicated aftercare and patient support.
If you need medical assistance from great doctors, new and hygienic facilities, and excellent care, don’t hesitate to call us or visit Tigris MDC. Our number is (02) 8776 1000 and email address is email@example.com. You can also book appointments online.
Quality Medical & Dental Services
Pain Free Solution
Hygienic Practice & Environment
Over 20 Years Experience
We Speak Multilingual Languages