- 243-245 George Street, Liverpool - 2170
- (02) 8776 1000
WE GUARANTEE OUR PATIENTS
100% Quality Services
Men and Women’s Health
Men and women have very different anatomies so their healthcare requirements are different as well. Some illnesses and health concerns are more likely to happen to men than to women and vice versa. In order to stay healthy, you need to get medical care that’s designed for your body’s particular requirements. At Tigris MDC, we provide a wide range of services that cover all aspects of men’s and women’s healthcare. We even have lady doctors for women patients to ensure they’re more comfortable and can discuss their health concerns without any hesitation.
Men’s Health – What our Medical Professionals Focus On
Men develop a number of health problems because of poor lifestyle choices. While many have become more aware and have started to get back on track with their health, quite a few still make poor choices and compromise their health as a whole. Unfortunately, research has proven the men are less likely to seek medical treatment when they need it, are hesitant to adopt a healthier lifestyle, and are not as aware of health issues as their counterparts. The common concerns men have are:
- Poor health due to the excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking, and poor diet with a heavy presence of meat and junk food.
- Heart-related problems due to poor diet, lack of exercise, and a sedentary lifestyle.
- Stress and exhaustion from professional life and the daily grind.
A few lifestyle changes and regular visits to doctors in Liverpool will help you keep most of your serious health problems at bay. A doctor will detect any serious illness or health concern quickly and start treatment early, which would help heal faster.
Women’s Health – What our Medical Professionals Focus On
Women are more careful with their health and tend to visit a medical center in Liverpool more often. They require special advice and expertise because their health concerns are different. Here’s what medical professionals will focus on when it comes to treating women:
- Their reproductive health includes menstruation and menopause. Our doctors will help you deal with the physical and hormonal changes associated with both.
- Our doctors will schedule and take Pap smears regularly in sexually active women. This will help prevent cervical cancer.
- Women are prone to cervical cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and bowel cancer. Early detection and treatment will increase your chances of recovering from these illnesses and becoming healthy once again.
Women also require lifestyle changes along with better diet and exercise to remain healthy. Our doctors will assess your lifestyle, current state of health, and any pre-existing medical conditions you might have before they offer recommendations.
Both men and women must visit doctors regularly to keep their health in check. If you need medical assistance from great doctors, new and hygienic facilities, and excellent care, don’t hesitate to call us or visit Tigris MDC. Our number is (02) 8776 1000 and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book appointments online.
Quality Medical & Dental Services
Pain Free Solution
Hygienic Practice & Environment
Over 20 Years Experience
We Speak Multilingual Languages